November 8, 2011

Happiness Project - Week Two!

So Darlin's - I completed my first week of my Happiness Project - I contacted ten friends I haven't seen in a long time to say hi & that I miss them. So far, I've got a few responses back and they made me very happy:)

It's the little things♥

This week I am going to do 7 days of HAPPY:) - For every day of the week I am going to do a post about something that makes me happy/makes me smile.

It's fun to share fun & positive parts of my life. I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love love that Audrey quote :) What's your happiness project? I gotta read back and find out, sounds interesting!
    new follower :)
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea happy things!! cant wait to read about them :)
    i need some happy in my life...on day 4 of sicky and its hard to stay positive, so im going to pull some from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote! I find your blog and prospect on life is so inspiring, your blog makes me happy! X

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)