November 24, 2011

muppet.love:)

i saw the new muppet movie last night! ♥
&& i LOVED it. it was so cute, sweet & funny! just perfect.
it had such a lovely and positive message - it made me smile for sure:)
if you love the muppets (and how could you not?) then you should go see it for sure!
***
so glad it's thursday // it's been a rough week.
i've got a busy friday&saturday because i have a wedding cupcake order!

happy thanksgiving to all of my american pals:)
hope your day is filled with laughs & love.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! :) I was wondering if I should see it...I just have so many muppet memories...I just have too go! :) Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I want to see this! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see this one! I love Jason Segel too!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)