November 1, 2011

NOVEMBER:)


NOVEMBER*
+ support my boy on his MOVEMBER mission!:) post pics/raise money etc...
+ start my happiness project!
+ launch my new blog makeover & fun things to come:)
+ update my cupcake fan page on facebook&blog
+ spend more time to read this month!
+ start my christmas shopping:)
+ write a post to hello giggles ♥
+ write a letter to paul mccartney
+ think of creative homemade gifts/crafts for christmas!
+ do some research on DSLR'S (asking for one for christmas)

& an october goal wrap up. not bad for an insanely busy month!
october goalskies
- write a letter to all of my pen pals
- do my very first vlog
- make some yummy delicious fall drinks - still gotta do this:)
- do a post all about baby ivy's room!♥ - took photo's! will post soon.
- take photo's of place & post em' (esp. once decorated for our parties/shindigs)
- host a lil' housewarming party
- take some pretty fall photo's! & do a photo post on here -gotta post them:)
- start writing my book // putting things together for it - still working on ittt
- more autumn walks:)
- take photo's of my grandpa&grandma for their 63rd wedding anniversary
- surprise at least one friend with something in the mail.
- make a delicious dessert for thanksgiving
- pack healthy & innovative lunches for work

1 comment:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)