December 12, 2011

12 days of christmas day 5:)

i am so in love with this, for so many reasons!

life is good. christmas is such an incredibly busy time for me but i love every second of it (it's going by WAY too fast!)

a couple weeks ago the lovely miss kait posted about my blog being one of her favourites! made me smile so much:) check out this sweeheart!

i have so many fun blog ideas to come, but i will save them until after christmas, when i need something fun & creative to look forward to.

tomorrow i am going to meet with a fellow toronto blogger - mel! check out her blog smiles from mel it's filled with cuteness! she is going to take some photo's of me for her photo project - 52 weeks! amazing.

today's christmas post ; christmas quotes! here are a few quotes about christmas, or quotes from christmas movies.

"I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all year."
-Charles Dickens

"Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas." - Dale Evans


"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air." - W.T. Ellis

"Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone."- Charles Schulz

"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree." -Roy L. Smith

"With any luck, by next year - I'll be going out with one of these girls.
But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this.
Merry Christmas. " - Love Actually

"He puzzled and puzzed till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe Christmas, he thought... doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps... means a little bit more!" - How the Grinch stole Christmas

3 comments:

  1. That picture just made my day!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan Gosling. Get in my stocking! haha LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)