December 28, 2011

camera crazy!

hello my loves:)
i hope everyones christmas was very magical & wonderful!
mine was amazing - insanely busy but i loved every minute of it ♥
i got so spoiled as usual, gosh i am so lucky. i loved spending time with my family and friends, it made the season extra special.
two of my favourite gifts ...
eeee! i am still giddy with excitement!
i got the canon rebel (omg i am so obsessed!)

&&&
the cutest little instax mini ever!:)

stoked for some better quality photo's to share with you all.
i love taking pictures and documenting the best times of my life!
can't wait to share some.

how was your christmas?!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!!! I want a GOOD camera so badly!
    My christmas was great though :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very nice. I am so like Your site......
    saw my blog please....
    Latest Movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh lucky lady!
    glad you had a great christmas julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you must be so excited about your camera!!!

    Enjoy it!! :) Do you know how to work all the functions of the DSLR? Even though I got mine in May, I've been using the Auto settings, and have thought about taking classes or something!!! - have you thought about it?

    Merry Christmas :) I hope it was wonderful!
    -Bekki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute, cant wait to see some pix from you!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)