December 25, 2011

merry christmas to all

merry christmas everyone!!! :)

i have had the most amazing christmas so far, as usual!

got so spoiled it's silly. just had a few minutes before the rest of our family arrives, so i thought i would say merry christmas!

this year i did a special gift for my family, i got our christmas 1991 vhs video converted on to dvd! it has a lot of really fun and silly moments, and the best part is that there are some amazing parts with my dad in it - it makes me so happy seeing it. (i ball my eyes out every time)

i asked an old friend if he could convert the vhs for me because i knew he had a little business on the side. when i went to pick up the DVD's from his house there was one really special one for me that he made. it was all christmasy and he wrote me the most amazing, kind and thoughtful message on it - i couldn't help but share...

"Merry Christmas Julie! This DVD is the first stamped limited edition copy (not availble in stores!) It's only been released to you and only you. If anyone knows the true meaning of Christmas it's you. You're one of the sweetest, most genuine people I know and I'm happy we're friends! I've been preaching the word unique for years and maybe you have something to do with it. I just remember you in high school and your contagious smile, and positive attitude. You know how to make people feel special, so this is my attempt at giving back. I'm no scholar or poet, but this is my way of saying thanks for being you. If we had more Julie Ross in the world it would be a much better place!:)" - my pal kev

One of the most amazing gifts I have ever received and I cried a bit when I read it... hehe

I hope you guys have the best christmas ever! love ya's!!!
xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Aww! that's so true! we do need more people like you in the world :)I would love to get VHS converted, I'm not sure where to get it done though :(

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, glad yours was good! That sounds like a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't it reassuring to know someone knows your heart all the way through?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules, he was so right. You have a real talent at making people feel special. Ivy is so lucky to have an auntie as amazing as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww what a sweet thing to write. And proof that you really are such a special lady. I'm so happy to hear you had a great Christmas. <3

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)