December 14, 2011

SNOW SNOW SNOW!

12 days of christmas - day 6:)
i love snow! - i guess growing up in canada i have become used to associating christmas with snow. i love snow at christmas time so much, it makes everything absolutely perfect ♥ - i always get this wonderful feeling when i see snow fall! this year it has been so mild and we haven't got any snow. I WANT IT NOW! (lol)

i love the movie white christmas. annnd i basically always have have this song in my head (pete even knows all the words now too!) a few years ago i saw white christmas the musical and it was my favourite musical of all time - it snowed at the end. perfection.

here are some fun things to do in the snow ♥ //
make snow angels, have a snowball fight, make a snow fort, do a photoshoot in the snow!, go toboganning, go skiing or snowboarding, go for a pretty walk while it's snowing, catch snowflakes on your tongue, drink hot chocolate/coffee and snuggle and watch the snow fall.

here are a few fun snowy photo's. :)







5 comments:

  1. julie, those photos are precious. you can have your snow though. i lived in the rocky mountains most of my life. now i live in texas. i see snow every time i go home for christmasm & that's enough for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute. I love snow too! It's the best part about living in Canada, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SERIOUSLY hope we get snow for Christmas!! Ahhhhh I miss it!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in New England & we've only had 1 snowfall so far. It was a biggie though. We lost power for a few days & no tv, internet or phone for 5 days. I'm all set with snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish it snowed more here in the UK! We only get it about twice a year :( your photos are too cute X

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)