January 20, 2012

Cute Toronto : G is for Gelato

So, it's no secret that I am in love with Toronto! I love living in such a lively city, it seems like every week I hear of a new bar, restaurant, cafe or shop that has just opened and is awesome! I recently started a new twitter @cutetoronto - I want to post cute & happy things about the t-dot-o'. Since getting my new DSLR camera for Christmas, and always going on fun adventures in the city, I decided to start posting about all of these cute & awesome places.

First up is an adorable new place that just opened up right by our place - It's called "G is for Gelato" It's a great gelato and expresso bar located right outside St.Lawrence Market on Jarvis st. They have all sorts of delicious warm and cold drinks, gelato (obvs), goodies, bagels & pizza! Pete and I have been in twice, but we've yet to try the Gelato (It's really cold out...) So far our personal favourites are : Jules = Chai Tea Latte && Pete = Hot Apple Cider.

The place is gorgeous inside and the ladies who work there are so sweet! I am looking forward to going back and spending some time there, writing, blogging, dreaming...










xoxo.

7 comments:

  1. Oh man! That place is pretty cute, hehe. Now I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this place looks adorable! Love the exposed brick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fantastic photos! So cute!
    When I read the title of this post I was curious which Gelato place you were going to post about because I briefly worked at one in Toronto over the summer! This one looks adorable, if I'm ever in that area I'll definitely be checking it out!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute looking place! Loving the exposed brick! Ahhh. & woooooooo I am so excited for this feature!!! Haha. Seriously. I'll have to check this place out next time I'm in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last picture, the light bulb chandelier!!! I'm a new follower here, love it!

    Find me at:
    http://breezydaysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this place looks AWESOME! I love pistachio gelato :9

    xx MaDonna
    MeMaDonna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply cannot wait to visit Toronto one day! The place looks awesome :)
    toni xo

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)