January 24, 2012

HAPPY girl week - day 3 ; JAMIE :)

Today is day 3 of happy girl week! I hope you have enjoyed the first two happy ladies, please take a few minutes to read their posts below - I bet you they will make you smile!!! :)
Jamie is such a doll. I have been following her blog for so long and she always inspires me with her positive attitude and the way she shows us all that it's the little things in life that make us realize just how lucky we are! From being a wife, a mother! and a cute as can be crafter, Jamie is always sharing lots of happy on her blog. I always love reading her blog and you should too. She's such a beautiful, strong and inspiring lady. With Love, Jamie! Go check out her blog if you haven't already! Thanks for being so awesome Jamie. xo

What is your "happy place"? What are you doing when you're the happiest?
My happy place...hmm, I had to think about this one. I think I have quite a few, but I would have to say one of my happiest places is in the passenger seat while driving. With the sun on my face, listening to good tunes like The Beatles, Neil Young or Band of Horses, pretty scenery out the window. A coffee usually in my right hand, my husband's hand in my left & my smiling kiddo in the back seat.
I have always enjoyed car rides, they give me the time to think & clear my head! Family day trips make me super happy as well!

Think happy thoughts" - What helps you get past a bad day and back to happiness?
I totally have bad days. Don't we all! On those days I like to stop & look for some simple things that make me smile. Like my son doing something cute, watching a favorite show, or wearing something that makes me feel AWESOME, usually this can turn my mood around. And I always tell myself that every new day that i'm simply living, even though it might not be going perfect, is still an amazing gift!

What's a song that instantly makes you smile?
A song that instantly makes me happy...Lover by Devandra Banhart! It makes me smile, and always makes me wanna dance around. It's from the Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist soundtrack. That whole soundtrack makes me happy...and the movie! I love it.

Do you have any favourite blogs/websites that make you a happy gal?
I try to read ONLY blogs that make me happy! I love reading about people that inspire me & are original. I love real, positive attitudes. I think blogs in general make me happy!!

Favourite quote to remind you how amazing life is?
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Love this one, it's a long time favorite!

What advice do you have to give about living a life of love and happiness?
Life is awesome. Look on the bright side, sounds simple but it's SO TRUE. Feel comfortable in your own skin, love who you are. Take time to notice & appreciate all the GOOD you have in your life, and all the people who love you. Take time to notice the little things too-like pretty sunsets, smiling faces & that perfect new nail polish color/necklace/book/perfume/coffee creamer/whatever you just got that totally makes you smile. Fall in love with everything, every little thing.
I really, truly do think happiness is all about the little things :)
Thanks to the lovely Jamie! You're such a gem. Check out Jamie's blog if you haven't already!

5 comments:

  1. "Fall in love with everything, every little thing."
    I think that's the greatest part of this interview, it's so true! People are so afraid to be enthusiastic and get excited about little things, that they hold back and don't get to enjoy them! Love this whole interview :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! visiting from jamie's blog. she's such an inspiration, and i love seeing new posts from her in my reader. :)


    also...jules...you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jamie is a treasure, & she has really good taste in music, & books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie really is such a bright and cheerful blogger!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)