January 15, 2012

i'm in love with everything!

Happy Sunday!
What a great & productive day I've had. Did lots & lots of cleaning and organizing of our place. Feels good to have (almost) everything clean and cute. Finally taking a few minutes to relax. Pete and I have a stew cookin' which will be perfect on this cold winter's night. I am excited to watch the Golden Globes tonight - I love awards shows way too much. Will anyone else be watching?

I'm in love with everything Sunday! ♥

I loved Elsie's post on "5 tips for food photography" - It was very cute & helpful. Since I am head over heels in love with my DSLR camera, this was perfect for me!
Amy Winehouse Album Lioness : Hidden Treasures - I have always loved Amy. Years ago my brother Dave introduced me to "Rehab" long before it became her first single. I instantly fell in love with her beautiful & unique voice. I miss her!
The Cities Book - Pete got this book for Christmas. It's so awesome! There is so many cool facts about the most amazing cities in the world.
This Tattoo - I think this is just an adorable tattoo. So unique & amazing words! Found this here!
Janel's project life is so adorable. I love her blog and she is so sweet:) & inspirational!
Enjoy your Sunday everyone! Hope you have an amazing week. Golden Globes! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. I love Amy & that tattoo!! :)
    Here's my (strange ;) ) email: zlpo546lk(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat tattoo spot! i might steal that...but different words. i love cool unexpected spots for tattoos like that one!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)