January 13, 2012

my new cupcake hat!

friday, i'm in love!
happy friday cuties.
it was a long & busy week for me, so i am beyond stoked the weekend is finally here:)
i headed to urban outfitters on my break today, i always find the best stuff on sale there!
i got the cupcake mittens for christmas & i was eyeing this cupcake toque but it was $34 - today when i went in, it was on sale for 10 bucks! so i obvvvviously had to get it.
i am honestly going through cupcake withdrawal.
this is the longest i have gone in like...5 years without baking cupcakes i swear! my last order was a wedding cupcake order at the end of november, and i have just been so busy since then that i haven't had time. i am going to bake some just because cupcakes tomorrow & make them cute as can be (i will take pics & post them for you!) i'm hangin' with some amazing pals tomorrow so i will bring them some cuppy's to say i love them!
ok, gotta go drink dark & stormy's with my boy and watch true blood.


8 comments:

  1. super cute hat, & perfect for you julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That toque is the cutest thing I have ever seen. No lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just way too amazingly cute aaaaaaaaaaaaah!


    Xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh! I want it!looks so cute on you :)

    tobequitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm actually surprised that you didn't already have something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I agree with Carly!! Looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)