February 4, 2012

500!!!:)

GUYS, i am so happy!
i can't believe 500 people follow my blog.
what an amazing feeling. thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to read my blog.
i am going to do a nice long blog post about what my blog means to me soon!
but for now...
had a good & productive day, just waiting for my babe to come home so we can go out for our dinner date && then watch a movie & SNL:) ♥
had a great night out with my girls last night!:)
some photo's i took while waiting for pete to get home ;;





& yesterday's LOVE ;;
xoxoxo

15 comments:

  1. congrats on 500 jujubes! it's a pretty strange feeling!! awesome, but strange :)

    you look absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty <3
    Yay on 500, that's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You must be thrilled :)
    Hehehe so glad to know that I'm not the only one who uses photobooth when I'm bored at home alone ;) !! You're so pretty!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your 500! photobooth is one of my go-tos when i get home after a night of fun and drinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just reached 400! congratulations! it's so good to hit a new hundred :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! :) you deserve it. This blog always puts a smile on my face <3

    tobequitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Congratulations! I love your blog so this isn't a big surprise to me. I'm really happy for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! i can only hope to make 500 some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to be following your blog! I threw together an outfit "with a cherry on top" today thanks to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! how exciting:)) i enjoy your blog lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so pretty!! Loving your makeup, it's gorgeous! Congrats on hitting 500 readers!!! Wooo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are gorgeous! You deserve so many more followers :} X

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)