February 18, 2012

happiest saturday playlist ever!

hey dolls!
i have had a busy day cleaning, running errands and dancing to oldies in our apartment!
pretty much the only music i listen to is music from about 50 years ago. there is nothing i would rather listen to than some feel-good music that makes me want to swing & shake!

so i present to you...
the happiest saturday playlist ever! :)

* the clapping song - shirley ellis
* runaround sue - dion
* aint too proud to beg - the temptations
* be my baby - the ronettes
* if you wanna be happy - jimmy soul
* come go with me - the beach boys
* i saw her standing there - the beatles
* where did our love go? - the supremes
* tell him - the exciters
*be-bop-a-lula - gene vincent
* you make my dreams - hall & oates
* papa's got a brand new bag - james brown
* groove me - king floyd
* lucille - little richard
* shake - otis redding
* sherry - frankie valli and the four seasons
* reach out (i'll be there) - the four tops
* locomotion - little eva
* peppermint twist - joey dee and the starliters
hail hail rock - chuck berry
* then he kissed me - the crystals

if you want a little pick me up & a good dance around, listen to these songs!
have an amazing weekend.
.XOXO.

5 comments:

  1. Love some of these. Haven't heard of others, will look them up! thanks for recommending :)

    tobequitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love your lipstick
    it seriously looks fab all the time!

    I've been trying to wear more lipstick lately
    you got any suggestions for colors or how to keep it looking fresh so long? certain brands etc?

    I'd love any advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!!!!! Seriously! How do you always look so pretty???!?!?!?!?!
    And that is pretty much the best playlist i have ever seen on a blog. it's just perfect. I actually have all of those songs on my ipod. :)
    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i just found your blog :) i like your positive attitude and this playlist is really great for a sunday afternoon as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog and your post are interesting:) follow me if you like!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)