February 25, 2012

.i love weddings.

hiiiii ♥
so i've mentioned before how much i love going to weddings! & i've been to quite a few in the last couple of years. i've been a maid of honour twice & a bridesmaid three times! it's such an amazing experience:) the photo above is a destination wedding in mexico for my girl heather. these girls own my heart.
today pete & i are going to a wedding in toronto, my friends cynthia & paolo are getting married and i am so excited! i love getting all fancied up, picking out the cutest wedding card, and seeing amazing friends on the most special day of their life! i can't wait to see cynthia's dress and every little special detail of her wedding. they are such an adorable couple - i am giddy just thinking about it!

hope everyone has a superb saturday
ps -- if you'd like to sponsor the life of a cupcake in march, read the post below &/or email me
thelifeofacupcake@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. have fun!! i love weddings too :) can't wait to start planning my own...whenever that day happens, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weddings too! Sounds like a blast! : )
    p.s.
    I tagged you in a post on my blog, the 11 things meme http://bluekittyboutique.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-things-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)