February 19, 2012

i'm in love with everything : wedding edition!

oh hi guys,
happy favourite day of the week!
i had a busy weekend. lots of errands, cleaning, organizing & hosting!
today pete & i went on a nice long walk in the sunshine, now we're drinking tea and watching the breakfast club in our comfies. perfection ♥
so this week for my "i'm in love with everything" feature i've take a few pictures from my "wedding love" board on pinterest.
i am not planning on getting married any time soon but i love looking at so many cute photo's of peoples weddings - there's way too many amazing options out there. here are a few of my faves... so much cute! love,love,love.
♥♥♥










4 comments:

  1. Ug. I want to get married! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at wedding stuff and I loved all this!! LOVED the post!! There is a lot of love going around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure when you do get married, you are going to have one of THE cutest weddings EVER!!

    (And I just may have to invite myself since it will probably be in Toronto! ;) hehe.)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)