February 26, 2012

ketchup & mustard - an outfit post!

Wedding lovin' outfit post!
So, as I mentioned the other day Pete and I went to a wedding on Saturday!
It was absolutely beautiful - I will post some photo's from the wedding itself very soon.
I know I own about 150 dresses, but I always like to buy a new one for something special like a wedding. So when I found this mustard yellow polka-dotted beauty, I knew it had to be mine.
I wasn't sure what I was going to do for accessories, and then I thought - I will be rockin' my red lips (obviously) so why not go with red? They match right? lol.

ketchup && mustard
lipstick - "russian red" by mac
flower - forever 21
blazer - h&m
dress - katie
purse - vintage
belt - forever 21
tights - h&m
shoes - forever 21 (nyc!)








.xoxo.

13 comments:

  1. I love this look on you! So adorable! Perfect pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so great!! And WHAT?! 150 dress?? I don't even own 150 pieces of clothing HAHA! Wow, you should take a picture of your dress collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks doll! YES, omg i know eh? it's all i wear! i will post some more soon;)

      Delete
  3. such a lovely dress, it looks great on you. ps: i just found this print: http://www.allthingscupcake.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cupcakes-make-people-happy-341x400.jpg - and i think you will like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute and clever outfit!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)