February 22, 2012

sponsor the life of a cupcake in march!:)

Hi Cutes!
So I am extremely excited to say that this March (for the first time ever) I am hosting sponsors on my blog! I am very excited to share the love with so many amazing readers.
If you're interested in sponsoring my blog this month please leave a comment here or send me an email so I can give you more details :)
thelifeofacupcake[at]gmail.com

how to sponsor on the life of a cupcake? ;
♥ send me an email so we can chat!
♥ all you have to do is host a giveaway on my blog! i have the cutest/sweetest followers ever & my blog is constantly growing.
♥ provide me with your favourite blog button:)

why sponsor the life of a cupcake? ;
♥ help me spread love & positivity one day at a time!
♥ i have so many amazing readers who will soon discover your own blog!
♥ it's FREE! all you have to do is host a giveaway:)
♥ i will do a sponsor post for each of you & it will be filled with love!

please let me know if you'd like to sponsor my blog in march!
xoxo

4 comments:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)