March 6, 2012

.being an aunt is FUN!.

I'm Jules.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a bestfriend, a girlfriend, a granddaughter, a niece, a co-worker, a friend, and most recently....an aunt!
Words can't express how excited I am to be an aunty to my little babygirl Ivy ♥
I love spending time with my family and our newest little addition makes us all so happy!
Ivy is the cutest little girl and she is so lucky to have so many people who love her so much - I can't wait to watch her grow and to be her crazy, fun, crafty aunt! hehehe:)

Anyone else an aunt?! How much do you love it?!
XO.

10 comments:

  1. Awww, Julie...those photos are adorable. Keep the Ivy photos coming! Gosh I adore babies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will my darlin'. I am so obsessed. Can't stop taking pictures...

      Delete
  2. Super cute photos of you and Ivy!

    On being an aunt: I adore it! I just had the pleasure of having my ever changing niece, Izzy, over this past weekend. She makes me do more than smile. I beam. I just love her so. Its incredible! I have children of my own but they are much older. I miss the cuteness of the baby stage. (And I love how I can give her back to her parents when she cries!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i posted photos of my nieces today. i always like seeing ivy photos. you both look so cute & happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh my Little niece lives right on the other side of the country so I only get to see her twice a year.. I hate that I miss out on so much!! Enjoy all the time you get to spend with yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy that Ivy has such a fab auntie. Thanks again for babysitting!!! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. Look at her smile! Already a beauty! That is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is fun being an Aunt. I became an Aunt when I was 9 years old. Now I'm a Great Aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ivy is adorable!!!!! being an aunt is truly amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooo adorable!! I can't wait to be an aunt! :) I bet you are just the coolest aunt eva!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)