March 22, 2012

*currently*

photo taken by me, @ good egg (kensington market, toronto)

Loving: this incredible warm weather && sunshine:) the streets are filled with smiling faces and bright colours. people are riding bikes, drinking on patios, laughing, and having a spring in their step. it's simply wonderful ♥

Thinking about: the weekend!:) we're having a "ross family sleepover" omfg, i know right? i can't wait to spend the weekend with my mom, big brothers, sistah-in-law, pete & babygirl ivy (eee!!) we're going to play ping pong and drink caesars and have the best time evs. i'm really looking forward to going home to my moms for the weekend and relaxing & having an awesome time. - i will take lots of photo's! - :)

Anticipating: 27 things to do before i turn 28! ♥ i am currently working on finishing up my list, can't wait to cross so many fun things off!

Listening to: A LOT of beach boys lately! it must be the weather. they make me so happppppy:) && they are coming to toronto in june. i want to go SO bad.

Eating: nothing as we speak. just some ice water with lemon in my mason jar:) - pete & i had grilled chicken on garden salad for dinner, mmm & then we shared some gelato when we went on our evening walk tonight!

Wishing: for too much! but mostly that i was a full time party planner! *sigh*

currently stolen from this pretty lady

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you will have a fun weekend ahead of you.=)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun fill in post julie! i like this idea. have a good weekend with ivy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I'm loving Spring so much too! I kinda wish summer wouldn't come!
    My favorite Beach Boys song is "Wouldn't it be nice" but it always makes me think of 50 First Dates! Every time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, spring is sooo amazing. & awww i LOVE that song. so sweet!

      Delete
  4. it's so fun following bloggers that live close to you because I actually know what store that picture is of! Sounds like you have a lot of good going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, yeah isn't it fun?! always great to see something familiar:)

      Delete
  5. Ooh I've gotta check out the Good Egg in Kensington! Looks awesome. :)

    Have an AMAZING time at your sleepover! Take lotsa pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg holly darlin! you would LOVE it. have you ever been to blue banana?! so good too. i am in love!:)

      we had an amazing time
      xoxo

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)