March 26, 2012

Do you believe in Guardian Angels?

Ok, Don't think I'm crazy but...
Here is my Guardian Angel story ♥
I always say that my Dad is my Guardian Angel and I am very confident that he watches over me and that his presence is a really big part of my life & my positivity! Well, last night just before bed I said to Pete that I hadn't seen my favourite ring in a while. I started kinda freaking out that I had lost it. My mom bought it for me when she visited my Aunt and Uncle in BC in the fall and it's my favvvourite! Pete and I tore our place apart and it was nowhere to be found. We looked all over the place, I checked in the little dresser where I keep all my rings, and in every nook and cranny. I went to bed and then woke up again and kept looking. I hate that feeling when you lose something. I was so worried that I had lost it!
Sometimes I talk to my Dad out loud during certain times, and in the past a few things have happened that I have considered "signs" from him! So, last night I said "Dad, show me a sign! help me find my ring" -- Today at work I told my pal Jeanette about my plan...
When I got home from work today, the second I walked in the door, I looked on my dresser and sitting behind a picture frame (of me and my mom!) was my ring! I couldn't believe it. The door wasn't even closed yet and I had found my ring.
There's a good chance that the ring was there the whole time. But, I like to think it was a sign from my favourite guy watching over me!
I just had to share this story:) It warmed my heart a little ♥
I will be keeping my ring in the most safe spot everrr from now on!:)

18 comments:

  1. Awe that is a comforting thought! I do like to think of peoples' spirits and having them watch over you! Sometimes things just don't feel like they're 'just coincidences', they feel like something just a bit more! I totally get it :)

    Glad you found your ring!
    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's an amazing thought isn't it? yes i totally agree! so exciting.

      xo

      Delete
  2. This is the best story ever!! Seriously I had goose bumps and tears. I love this and I love that your dad sends you little messages and signs to let you know how much he loves you. So cool!!
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey my gorgeous girl! awwwww. you're so sweet! i love it too, he's so amazing. it's so special & i get so stoked.

      :)xoxo

      Delete
  3. julie, that's a special story. :) i have a pair of my grandma's earrings that i thought i lost two different occassions. it was the same kind of thing, after i searched relentlessly, they suddenly seemed to appear out of nowhere. i was just so happy! whenever you wear that jewelry i'm sure it makes you feel close to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks terri! really? isn't that so cool? i love it so much. yes, it definitely does!

      Delete
  4. This is such a sweet story :) I'm a believer in angels, and this story really warmed my heart! It is such a lovely thought to think that our loved ones are still watching out for us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiiii! aw, good! i am glad it did. it IS such a lovely thought to think of our angels watching over us, it's the best.

      Delete
  5. Aww that's such a sweet story :) I always pray when I lose something important and I'm not even an overly religious person, but it never fails me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As if! You are a lot of things but certainly NOT crazy! But what you are is lucky to have someone amazingly special and awesome like that looking over you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a sweet story! :) I totally believe that your Dad helped you find it! I'm sure he's always with you, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks holly love! yessss, i believe it too - such an awesome feeling

      xo

      Delete
  8. That is so weird! Sometimes if you look everywhere, you just DON'T find things. It usually helps if you take a break and then wait for it to turn up. It also helps having a guardian angel of course! x

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)