March 18, 2012

what my blog means to me!

.happy SUNDAY my loves.
In honour of my favourite day of the week, I have decided to do a post about what this blog means to me! When I first started my blog I wasn't exactly sure what it would turn out to be or if I would even really stick with it. As time went on, I grew to love writing blog posts more and more. Today I love to blog about happy, positive and fun things that make my life what it is.

I think each persons blog means something else to them, as it should. To me, my blog is a place where I can share things with with friends, family, blog friends, and total strangers. The fact that anyone even reads my blog is still a really exciting thing for me. There are so many amazing people in the blogging community, it's hard to keep track sometimes! Every week I hear about a new amazing blog, and it just blows my mind!

I think it's so incredible that there are so many strong, smart and creative women out there who share their personal stories about life & love. There are so many blogs that I read that I feel such a strong connection to.

Every comment I get on my blog makes me smile. I love reading what people have to say, and knowing that somewhere, somebody likes to read what I write! Today I got an email that made me smile so huge that I just had to share (& I hope she doesn't mind) but it was so sweet.
-----
Hi Jules!

Just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog, and how nice it is to have some Toronto love out there in the blog world!

I'm Canadian (not from Toronto unfortunately, but London), but living in the States now, and I love visiting your blog and seeing a slice of home...makes me miss it so!

Keep up the awesome work! <3
-----
How sweet eh? Thank you so much girly. It's so kind that you took the time to write that:)

Okay, so now for what my blog is to me...
The most important and meaningful part of my blog is being positive! Having a positive attitude is and always will be a huge part of my life. I try my very best to live my life like this and so far it has done me pretty darn good:)

Post things that will make people smile, laugh and in a happier/better mood!

SPREAD LOVE WORLD WIDE.
♥ ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE (!!!) ♥

Be young at heart! Why not? Life is short - Hakuna Matata! Let it be!

Post about things I love most, to name a few * CUPCAKES, 1950's, Christmas, Hockey, Sparkles, Hearts, Love, THE BEATLES, Adventures! Travelling, Sunshine Lollipops & Rainbows, Pretty things, Anything & everything cute!, My amazzzzing family & friends, My Bubby!, Being in love, Changing the world, Inspirational quotes/photo's, Panda's, Party Planning, Movies!
Life Adventures! Travelling and trying new things. Living in my favourite city TORONTO!

NEVER GIVE UP // NEVER GROW UP.

Do my best to make someones day.

If you're a reader of this blog, whether you just started reading it or have for a while now... thank you! You are wonderful:)

OH && I am extending my giveaway for one more day - there's some super cute stuff up for grabs, check it out HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!! It always makes me happy reading your new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww this is so sweet Jules!!! I just love your blog. Can't wait to meet up in May! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post! I loved that little message one of your readers sent you.
    It's so nice to get good feed back like that every once and while.
    Hope you get more and more encouraging messages. Consider this comment one of them! Cause I'm loving your blog! Super cute!
    Yay Canada too! :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)