April 30, 2012

the "i love you" project : come join me!

introducing...
♥♥♥
the "i love you" project!
So, I decided to do a fun, feel-good project for the month of May. With May comes warmer weather, sunshine, smiles and a lot of amazing things to look forward to. 
I am always one to say I Love You! I've always been this way but I do think losing my Dad at such a young age really taught me to cherish every day, and to never ever forget to say you love someone.
Last week Pete's brother Bill (who is one of the most amazing people in the world) lost a really close friend of his. This, along with so many other things has reminded me about how precious our lives are and how lucky we are to have so many people to love. ♥
For the month of May I am going to be spreading love to all of the incredible people in my life. I will say I LOVE YOU at least once a day! I encourage you guys to join me and take part in the i love you project with me :) 

How it works :
  • I created a list (obviously) and every day I will write the name of the person I said I Love You to so that I can keep track!
  • You can say I Love You to the same person more than once, of course!
  • Get creative ♥ -- send a letter, write an email, paint a picture, leave a surprise note, shout it on the roof top!, write it on food, say it in another language... make it happen!
Hooray for May!
I am so excited.
Let me know if you'd like to join me (leave a comment if you're going to!)

&& Thanks for reading my blog
I LOVE YOU! (that's an early one for good luck)


9 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic idea!! I am sooooo down to participate :)
    It sucks that sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize how precious everyone and everything is, and how important it is to say I love you to those you love! I'm glad there are people like you starting little simple projects like this to remind the rest of us in a much nicer way!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute! And I think I will I did it today after a GF sent me a "Good Luck" text for my Drs. Apt, and I responded with an " 💗you" and she said the same with a Big Heart!im a day early! 🐵

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally doing this! :) Such a wonderful idea! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to do this too!! And I love writing lists too so this is perfect. Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea and something I think I could keep up with...though I generally have a hard time keeping up with monthly things. So I will be participating, just maybe not on a daily basis. I love this concept though and guess what, I LOVE YOU Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suuuuuuuuuuuch a sweet idea!!! :) Love this!!

    Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is such a cute idea! I also believe it is important to spread the love!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea Jules!

    Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to know how how your May project was. I found this blog while researching, and specifically I am looking for people or organizations who are using this "I Love You" theme. My website is www.theiloveyouproject.net. We hope to create a large scale exhibit combining a variety of people who have their own I Love You Project.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)