April 16, 2012

my boy bff.

Sometimes I forget that my friends read my blog. I know that sounds weird, but I do. I think it's because the people who comment on here are fellow bloggers, and we are all a part of this blogging family. To be honest, I am always shocked when someone mentions that they read my blog. It's really quite sweet.

One of my BFFS mentioned reading my blog recently and I thought "Awww" - He said he pictures me saying the things he reads which is awesome & hilarious I'm sure. 

I'd like to post more real-life blog posts so you can learn a bit more about me and the most important people in my life! Visco (Chris) is one of my very best friends. It all started in grade 9 when we had the EXACT same schedule at school. We had every class together and lunch! We became friends right from the start and I think we are similar in a lot of ways! We've been in the same group of friends since high school and we are all still so close. Although we are all very busy and it's hard to get the whole group together, we still remain really great friends. I am lucky enough to still get to spend a lot of time with Visco. Over the past 5 or so years we have become closer than ever and he is one of the most amazing people I know.

Sometimes I just think of all the amazing people in my life, and I feel so happy. My heart is so full! It's the best feeling spending time with friends who make you smile! Visco is the life of the party, always. He's hilarious and always makes everyone laugh:) He's the most fun to be around and is so full of energy and life. He plays guitar and makes up fun songs, he shows enthusiasm in all he does, he loves hockey (go leafs go) and he has the biggest heart. Everyone who knows him loves him. He's one of my favourite people ever.

I am so stoked on having him as a bestie and know that he will be in my life for a long time. We always manage to keep in touch and genuinely care about each others lives. My family loves him, my boyfriend loves him, and mosssst of all I love him! So Visk, if you're reading this - Beaver one, Beaver all - let's all do the Beaver call! Thanks for being so ridiculously awesome, always.

FRIENDS ARE AWESOME.





:)

12 comments:

  1. the same schedule, that's crazy! it's so nice that you've been friends for so long. i get surprised when people tell me they read my blog. how would we know, if they don't tell us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant blog, truly happy I stumbled upon it. I feel like when I was in high school, many people told me that I would never stay friends with the group that I was friends with. Luckily, those people were mistaken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww, thank you so much!

      yeah, it's such a special thing staying in touch with so many people for so long:) i feel so lucky!

      Delete
  3. I love that you guys have been friends since high school!! I feel sometimes those are fantastic friendships -I mean I'm just one year out of highs chool but the friends I am still closest with are from high school!

    You guys are the cuuutest bffs ;) !

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's the best! i am sure you will stay friends for a longggg time,

      hehehe thanks love
      xo

      Delete
  4. I know exactly what u mean:) I love hearing that my friends read my blog but it is always a little surprising still! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it so weird? haha, of course they'd read our blogs but it is so surprising!

      xo

      Delete
  5. I know exactly what u mean:) I love hearing that my friends read my blog but it is always a little surprising still! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)