April 22, 2012

sunday.

()
whoa, what a weekend!
after the most jam packed weekend ever, i am really taking time to relax & stop and smell the roses.
i am so lucky and i try to remind myself that as much as possible.
i got to our place around 7pm & took a perfect bubble bath. i wish i could just snuggle up in my pj's and watch disney movies all night, and day. (i'm still so in love with disney)
it's not even 9:30 and i am about ready for bed, i want to start going to bed earlier and taking time to read before bed! i love reading so much but sometimes i can't even find time to do that. i have a stack of books that need to be read. here i go - goodnight && happy sunday 
how was your weekend?
xo

8 comments:

  1. I would soooo love to just have a day of Disney movies. I'm sure my son would be just fine with that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched lady and the tramp the other night. such an oldie but good disney movie. i feel ya on the reading before bed. i wish i took the time to do that as well.

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg really? i LOVE lady and the tramp, so classic. yesss i am trying to make time for it for sure:)

      && thanks so much vickie, i am going to check out your blog:)

      Delete
  3. I love Disney movies! I don't think think you can ever be too big for them. Just watched tangled with my sister and it was so funny! I always worry the new ones won't live up to the classics but I must say that was pretty good! :) I also had a very relaxing weekend which is good because I have a stressful week ahead eep!

    -Franki <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree!!! tangled is so cute. yeah disney can do no wrong in my eyes!! i am glad you had a nice relaxing weekend
      xo

      Delete
  4. Ooh what's in your stack of books?! I need some new suggestions... :) Glad you got the chance to just relax & unwind! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well right now i am reading bossypants, and my friend gave me one day to read and a few others - i will double check the names for you darlin'
      xoxo

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)