April 20, 2012

taking time to stop & breathe

making it happen!
hello my loves, happyyyyy friday to you all.
wow, this week was so unbelievably busy for me. i worked all week and had something going on every single night. i had a cold at the start of the week and i think it wasn't getting better because i am always doing so much. sometimes, i need to just stop and relax. take time to enjoy the small simple things in life. i am going to do a post this week about simple ways to live a life of happiness && love.
i am the type of person who always has tons of things going on all the time - and i absolutely love that. i love getting to do so many amazingly fun things and spending time with the best people ever. but, when i find out i have a day with no plans, i don't need to jump on it and make some.
i need to take my own advice! next week i only have plans on friday in the evening. i am not really intending on making any plans and hope to catch up on so many things : spring cleaning, hitting the gym, grocery shopping, making dinner with pete, going for a walk, blogging!

does anyone else sometimes get overwhelmed with such a busy life? geesh, i feel old.
tonight i stayed in and hung out with pete. we got some pizza and lounged and watched hockey, and then i did a cupcake order for tomorrow morning. tomorrow afternoon i am off to my moms. && then 2 more cupcake orders and a sleepover with my bffs tomorrow night (eee!) - sunday i am going to a baby shower for a friend and my friends sons 1st birthday!

hope you're all well and have a fantastic weekend.
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow - what a sweet comment:) thanks so much keira. hope you stop by here again soon! xo

      Delete
  2. julie my goodness your night, week, weekend, when do you sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa your weekend is jam packed. At least your busy-ness sounds like it's fun. Enjoy the weekend and next week when you get to relax and clean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aghh I'be been feeling so so busy too, what with finishing off the year of school and balancing work and studying for my exam AND having a cold. I have the day today MOSTLY free and I think I'm just going to lounge - I need to get this cold out of my system :(

    Happy weekend to you too!
    ps. I'm going to be posting about the amazing giveaway package soon, I want to thank you again - the stuff is absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to find ways to use it all eeeeehk! :)
    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ughhh, it's just too much! hope you're feeling better soon love.

      && i am sooo glad you love everything. can't wait to hear more about it

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. This is exactly how I'm feeling lately! I have a tendency to makes tons of plans and commitments, and plan more things before I even get my first plans finished.

    I agree with you, a plan free week is exactly what I need.

    -Karasyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hear you girly! yes i am the queen of that - i hope you have a good & relaxing week

      xox

      Delete
  6. I wish I had so much to do like you, I hate not being busy as I'm so restless aha! X

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)