April 3, 2012

The time I met Hanson...

Um, Hi.
so....I met HANSON today!!!♥
I know it seems silly since I'm 27, but I have liked Hanson since I was 12 years old!
I was 100% a Hanson girl, I liked them way better than BSB, or N'Sync or any of those boy bands. Me and my friend Mary used to have "Hanson Day!" once a month in grade 7. We'd wear our Hanson t-shirts and bring in our cd's and magazines and books on them (lolololol)
So, the other day when I found out that Hanson was going to be riiiiight across the street from my work I obvi HAD to go:) - I went at 10:00am this morning before work to buy their new album and get a wristband for the acoustic performance and autograph session.
Right when I was done work, I ran across the street in to the acoustic performance. They honestly sounded SO good! I was dancing away & being giddy with excitement. 
After the performance every lined up the meet the boys. Unfortunately, we weren't allowed to take photo's with the guys but it was so cool to meet them!!! I talked to Zac the most and Taylor too (omg) We talked about Toronto (they said they LOVE Toronto!!) - They were talking about where to go for dinner and I told them how much Sneaky Dee's wanted them to go there. It was cool to actually talk to them, they were all really nice.
Anyway, Hooray! So THAT happened & I am very happy.







♥ ♥ ♥

11 comments:

  1. If I met Backstreet Boys I may die...I wanna meet AJ the most.

    Sounds like a pretty fab day. :)

    xx
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh maaaaan! it would be the best ever. such an awesome feeling
      xo

      Delete
  2. how completely fun for you julie girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! haha that's so cool! Is their album like a greatest hits album or did they release new stuff?:O I really have no claim to fame other than touching Eliza Doolittles arm at her concert hahaha

    -Franki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eee! it's a new album!!! it's so good. it came with a little best of dvd too. lol @ your claim to fame. so cute:)

      Delete
  4. He was OBVIOUSLY trying to ask you for dinner you goof...as if you didn't go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, he definitely wasn't! they are all married & have kids!!

      Delete
  5. That's too cool! :) I never really listened to Hanson, but I am a HUGE Jonas Brothers fan (which many people think is lame, I know) and if I got to meet them I'm pretty sure that I would die.
    After reading this post, I'm gonna look up Hanson and listen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww jonas brothers are so cute. yessss it was so fun meeting them, so exciting.

      check them out! -- give a little is the cutest song.

      xo

      Delete
  6. That's so awesome! I love Hanson and I got to see them the last time they came through Arizona. I got to meet Jason Mraz (my musical love for years) once and it was the best moment of my life, so I'm sure meeting Hanson was pretty great for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)