May 23, 2012

90's sitcoms rule!


ok, so i think i've probably mentioned this before (& if not, wtf!?)...
i love 90's sitcoms!
honestly though. i am really in to it :) hahaha
growing up, i loved to watch sitcoms. they were all the rage and i was such a huge fan.
i thought i'd do some 90's sitcom posts and see if anyone feels/felt the same way!

FULL HOUSE is probably my #1 - shhh, don't tell all the others. 
i remember being so excited for friday night because it would be a new full house episode
it's legit the cheesiest show of all time, but it's some how so good! hahaha
i own season 1-4 on dvd & kinda want them all.
i get such a kick out them when i re-watch them now, so many classic episodes! i remember them all too well too. yess i even went to the full house house when i was in san fran:)
i don't know who my favourite character would be, i loved a young stephanie, obviously kimmy gibbler and uncle jesse was and still is a mega babe! always a lesson learned.

does anyone else share the same love of 90's sitcoms? 
full house fans unite!
(lolololol)

14 comments:

  1. FULL HOUSE IS MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEE. <3 Old shows are sooo much better than new ones!!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it! I just can't say no to the life lessons and cheesy music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I love me some Full House as well! My favorite characters were always Michelle and Uncle Jesse (duh). I also could watch a ton of Boy Meets World! lol loved those 90's sitcoms! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BEST! mmm, uncle j (lol) -- yesss, boy meets world is so good too!;)

      Delete
  4. Awww, I loved Full House growing up! Wasn't it part of the TGIF lineup? I can still hear the song for that in my head, "It's Friday night, and the moooood is right..." I need to re-watch some Full House! I've had recent marathons with Boy Meets World and Blossom, too, which were both even better than I remember them being! I'm thinking I'd like to cue up some Fresh Prince next...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSSS, it was on TGIF! :) best ever! lol @ the song. you def need to re-watch, you will fall in love. omg blossom!!!! pete and i have been watching fresh prince, so good!

      Delete
  5. who doesn't love 90s sitcoms?! they're the best!! i have all the boy meets world seasons and home improvement can make me laugh til i cry without fail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe some crazy people out there somewhere? haha! yesss both classic ones! would love to watch them both soon!

      Delete
  6. haha, I think I actually remember that episode!

    90s sitcoms were awesome. Obviously, 'Friends' was one of my favs and I also liked 'Home Improvement'. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha home improvement! So funny ;)

      Delete
  7. Jules! I'm a bit late catching up on my blogs (Been studying for Finals) but I almost peed my flipping pants w/this one& the pics to match!!!' lol!!!! I lived Fridays too-Full House, Family Matters,Step by Step?! Lol!!! I think it's So funny that you have The DVDs! Lol I also loved "my so called life" & swore I identified with Angela Chase! Lol ;) I gave those DVDs...season 1...best post today hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahaha I used to call it the Michelle show! Man I freaking loved that show. Totally remember that ep, too. Harry was so cute. Oh man and Teddy, remember him!? Adorable! hahaha and I remember when street view for Google first came out & it was only in some spots in the States... I found the full house house, hahaha! So jealous you saw it in person!! bahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)