May 21, 2012

life's simple little smiles!

life is good!
may has been so very busy so far - filed with all things amazing.
here are a few of the simple things in life, making me smile :

uncle pete & baby ivy - cutest ever?

my little peanut! 

pretty balloons on a bike (so something i'd love-haha) 

patio drinks with my main squeeze

bakin' pretty spring-like cupcakes

hanging with my awesome mom

staying organized! planning our summer weekends + our trip

a simple message, good reminder

wearing flats without tights (squeel - summer!)

my new favourite jar. pete bought it for me:)


7 comments:

  1. youu and your mom are gorgeous!!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the jars and the shoes! ps: the baby is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know riiiiight? thanks girl. ivy really is the cutest.
      xo

      Delete
  3. These pictures are precious. And those cupcakes look soooo yummy! :)

    daydream frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many great photos! Ivy is adoooorable!! & those cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)