May 9, 2012

meeting bloggers! in real life!

Ok, so I am totally stoked for May 26th! Why you ask?
It's Blog Podium in Toronto!
"Canada's first and only conference series for design bloggers"
I don't really consider myself a design blogger, but I think it will be a wonderful and informative experience for me. It will be wonderful to learn from fellow bloggers in the community:)

 I am most excited about the fact that we have turned this in to a little blogger meet-up! I've seen lots of meet ups before all around the states, but haven't seen anything in the Toronto area as of yet. We've tried to get something going a few times, but we're all so busy and have such different schedules that it's been tough. So, here we are! I can't wait to meet so many bloggers who I've been reading about for so long, and also see friends who I already know + meet new people :)

can't wait to meet//hangout with this amazing & talented bloggers
♥♥♥

I've got to find the perfect dress to wear (I know, right?)
I am so excitedddd:)

You can learn more about Blog Podium here
* Am I missing anyone here? Are you going? If so, please comment.
Oh and I will be sure to do a post on this afterwards!

15 comments:

  1. Yay!! So excited. We should totally start thinking about some concrete plans for what we're going to be doing afterwards. Of course dinner and then drinks somewhere, but where?

    I think Kait from Miss Kait Online might be coming too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss, me too. yeah we totally do! we need to figure out a plan!!!!

    yupppp, kait is coming! i have her on that list ;) lol.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay yay so excited
    (and YES! what to wear is on my mind all the time!)
    Rachel and I were talking about the same thing, we have to choose a spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss, me too boo! haaha, of course. we dooooo! where?!!

      Delete
  4. I wish I had known about this - this woulda been so cool!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm around the city that day but checked a couple weeks ago and blogpodium is sold out. So that's a bummer, but I'd love to meet you ladies for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww, bummer indeed. hopefully we will have a plan/place soon! :)

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you are going to have a splendid time! I absolutely love going to blogger meetups they're so fun! I hope you enjoy yourself! Too bad I don't live around that area ;P

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss, it's going to be so much fun!! awww it's totally too bad you don't live closer!

      Delete
  7. I love bloggers meetings!You have the chance to meet people with same interests!How awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS:) this will be my first one and i am SO excited!
      xox

      Delete
  8. I am sooooooooooooooooo pumped!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)