May 16, 2012

my mom is the BEST mom!

♥♥♥
first off, thank you so much to anyone who took the time to read &/or comment on my post below about my dad. your kind and inspirational words mean a lot to me and i am slowly getting around to commenting back to you all :)

since we were so busy over the weekend i never got to do my "i love my mom" mother's day post. i usually do one on mother's day and at least a few other times a year. i know we all say we have the best mom ever (which is so adorable by the way) but honestly, my mom is the best.

i will just touch on a few reasons why i love my mom :

♥ she knows me better than anyone else. she always knows how to make me feel better or comfort me when i need it. she's always thinking of me, and that's a very special feeling.

♥ she's beautiful! as you can see in that photo of course! inside & out. just an absolutely wonderful person who is adored by so many.

♥ we've always been really close, and that is something that is so important to me. i talk to her almost every day and love getting to spend time with her.

♥ she has the hugest heart in the world. she cares so much for me and my brothers (and her family and friends) and it's so sweet. even though she worries, it just makes us realize how much she loves us (a lot!)

♥ she's got a great laugh! and i feel like we laugh together a lot :)

♥ she inspires me to be an amazing mom some day. i can't imagine ever being as good of a mom as her - she has so much love to give and puts us before anything else.

♥ she does an amazing job at making me feel special. she always takes time to tell me that she's proud of me and who i've become and how much she loves me! best.mom.ever.

tomorrow is her birthday too! so mom, happy birthday!
thank you for being the most amazing mom in the world.
i LOVELOVELOVE you.
xo

6 comments:

  1. julie, happy birthday to your mom! she sounds completely wonderful. i agree she is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! You and your mother are beautiful! :)

    http://spellboundstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lucy!! You guys get to celebrate at the cottage, how nice!!

    Your mum is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie you are very lucky to have a great mom. And to say such wonderful things about her is amazing. You are both very blessed ladies.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)