May 31, 2012

so, i took may off for my monthly goals but i'm back at it for june!
may came & went in a flash, i am so ready for june. gonna crush it
june goals :
- use my blog calender to plan posts! (i already started scheduling posts in my planner!)
- keep up with my healthy eating/work outs & my fitness pal app
- try to do at least 5 things on my 27 before 28 list
- get crafty! take time to make pretty things
- get creative with my blog posts // share some guest posts from other bloggers
- start planning & brain storming for our europe trip
- spend time learning to use photoshop & post some things on here!
- do a nice big spring/summer clean of my closet/dresser

ps ...
don't forget to check out my guest post on wake up, lovely (kate's blog!)
&& don't forget to enter my amazing giveaway from blurb!

16 comments:

  1. I am going to make a goals list and i will check on the guest post i love kate's blog too, its fabulous and quite funny!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do it up girl! aw hope you liked it. yes i love kate's blog so much! xo

      Delete
  2. Can we vote on the 5 things? lol

    I'd like to see you do the posts about "Cute Toronto". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol YES you can! i need to get on this girl! thanks for the motivatioN!!

      Delete
  3. Great list!! I find scheduling posts helps me too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always forget to do what I actually plan out. I'm the worst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. that's why i am really trying to stick with it!

      Delete
  5. Love your goals list! Think I need to get one going, I forget everything! Give me a shout if you're thinking about getting some guest posts – I'd love to get involved! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love lists!!! :) oh yay sophie, that'd be great

      xo

      Delete
  6. Photoshop is an amazing tool and definitely well worth the time to learn. I love Adobe's Classroom in a Book, which has follow along lessons. I've referenced back to it even now after 10 years of using Photoshop. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks for that! i really need some help and i think i might pick up that book. i know once i learn it i am going to love it! wow, that is awesome. thank you xo

      Delete
  7. Woo woo sounds like you're going to have an awesome month! And, uh, I TOTALLY agree with Rach. CRAFT DATE. Haha how awesome would that be? Also let's all hang out in a park together. I wish Toronto was a bit closer, ha. An hour isn't bad, but 10 minutes would be better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES PLEASEEEEEEE. maybe you should just move here holly!?!??!?

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)