June 10, 2012

4 years of love! [sappy]

today is a very special day!
4 years ago today i started dated the man of my dreams :)

for those of you who don't know, pete and i met while working on board a cruise ship! our ship sailed from new york city to bermuda. i like to call it the love boat 
i had a crush on pete from the first day i met him! tall, skinny, cute boy? yes pleaseeeee! (lol)
while working on the ship us youth counsellors had fun nicknames we used in the kids centre. pete's was popsicle, and mine was cupcake! (obvs) we started out as cups and pops! and then became "cupsicle" hahahaha :) i know, i know.

i feel so lucky to have pete in my life. it all seemed (and still does seem) too good to be true!
over the last 4 years we have been through so much together! we are always going on adventures and doing fun & exciting things together. he makes me so happy! :)

4 years is a long time, but time definitely flies when you're in love.
here are a few of the many reasons why i love pete :
♥♥♥♥♥

+ i can be myself around him. i act the exact same way with pete as i do with all my friends. we are so silly together and can always turn any time in to a fun time

+ he embraces my love of all things cute & sparkly! he teases me about it, but accepts me and all my crazy ways. it's quite cute.

+ he treats me amazing! after all these years, he still gives me butterflies.

+ we have the most fun together! every day is an adventure with pete

+ he thinks that we are the coolest couple ever, and that is just way too cute.

+ he makes me laugh! so much. he's always silly and funny, and awesome.

+ he knows how to brighten my day when it needs a little sunshine

+ he's so kind and wonderful to all of my family and friends (they all LOVE him!)

+ he's the salt to my pepper, the paul to my linda, the ketchup to my mustard!

i love you peter whish - can't wait for so many more amazing memories!








14 comments:

  1. congrats doll! you guys look so happy together! the story of how you guys met is so adorable & sounds so sweet! i wish you both a happy + beautiful future together :D xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are my favourite couple ever. Many more happy years to come I think! Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 4 yrs cupscicle! that post was precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 4 years! You guys are the cutest couple, aside from Steve and I that is..!
    We have our 4 year anniversary coming up on Canada Day :)
    How did/are you two celebrating?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are actually the cutest things ever, especially together ;) ;) Ahaa such a sweet post, you two are so lucky to have found eachother and found such happiness :) Congrats!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! Happy four year anniversary!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You guys are an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable :) I love how much you love your man!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute, what an adorable couple you two are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are super cute :) Yay for love!

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you've been having fun! You guys are just too cute together, four years is a lot(:!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww you guys are so adorable! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)