June 13, 2012

talkin' bout my girl.

[ happy birthday to my darlin' carly! ]
so, i am sure a lot of you know carly from miss teacups & if not - get on ittttt.
i've known carly for...over 10 years now! and i can honestly say she is one of my favourite people in the world. she has a huge heart, and is sweet as pie!
over the years carly & i keep getting closer and closer. even though we don't live very close and don't get to see each other as much as we'd like- we always stay in touch. we always know what is happening in each others lives, and we always make the effort to keep in touch.
i value carly's friendship so much. she always makes me smile! she's always sending me letters and packages and showering me with love! & i try to do the same for her.
so to my little teacup, thank you for being such an important person in my life
i LOVE you!
i hope your birthday is as amazing as you are.
♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely lady (pair of ladies!) Happy birthday Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, thank you so much julie!! you are the sweetest girl in the whole world. i love us and i love yooooou!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooooooo! Love both of ya!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!! Happy Birthday to Carly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy b-day to her :)She is so cute!
    Also you've been tagged on my blog here:
    http://strawberryfields-jovanna.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/11-questions-tag.html
    :))


    xo
    Jovanna

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)