June 25, 2012

you look cute today!


Amy is one of my favourite bloggers! She's as cute as a button, so talented, sweet as can be, and the message she has for fellow bloggers, readers and women is an amazing one.

I am inspired by her projects and goals to get women to love the skin they're in!
When I saw that Amy was doing the summer of self-love, I knew I wanted to be a part of this. I need some help and support when it comes to this for sure. I have never been a skinny girl. I've always struggled with my weight, and it's obviously something really personal so I don't often share it on here. I try to keep this and inspiring and positive place and sometimes the thoughts I have about this aren't those things at all. I do post about my goals and talks about exercise and healthy eating from time to time - things that other people can relate to and have an opinion on.

Thank you so much Amy for getting this going! I hope other women from all around the world will join us on this journey! You are beautiful! No matter what size you are!

Check out the summer of self love, and my favourite post about it yet! Great tips! :

Happy Monday! You're cute!


4 comments:

  1. That bathing suit is awesome. Please say you got it somewhere in Toronto that has great suits that fit well and aren't $200...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, i ordered it online from a place called "my baby jo" it was $100 but it's so great and has lasted a good 3 years!

      Delete
  2. I love all of Amy's Self Love posts, they're so down to earth and I don't feel like I'm being talked down to (which is rare for some motivational speaker types who are often on their high horses, sometimes). You're beautiful Jules and I love your swimsuit!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great ! Yes I too and as well work in the weight loss industry & have for almost ten years& sometimes I wanna shake my cliebts& say "Your Good Enough!" then I realize I should be saying it in the reflection!!! I don't even see your weight as you say b/c your beauty & radiance shines through more than anything!!!! I too the last few summers have learned more to relax in my bikini yes there's rolls & all but life is so much more than a # on a scale!!!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)