July 26, 2012

instagram = love

life is good.
lots is happening & i am feeling really happy lately.
aint' nothin' gonna break my striiiide!

where are all my instagramers at?
i don't know about you, but instagram has most definitely won over my heart. it's my favourite social media outlet and is by far the cutest. i think i like instagram because it's really positive! people post pictures that will make someone smile, or something they do can relate to, and love!

my instagram is : julierosschristmas
follow me & let me know yours if i'm not already following you! :)
have you seen the monthly photo a day challenges? i decided i am going to do my own!
so this september my loves, please join me! we'll spread love, happiness & everything cute!
i've been working on the prompts for a while now, and i think you'll all relate quite a bit. my blogger twinsies! hehe, so cute. 

thanks for all being so amazing. (SRSLY)
xo

12 comments:

  1. omg! I'm so excited for your photo a day, I'm totally using it! I am pretty much obsessed with instagram - it's my favorite too! :)

    xo
    raechel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so excited too! it's going to be so cuuuute. yes, isn't it the best?!

      Delete
  2. Alright, I'm going through withdrawal...Julie withdrawal that is. August is going to be a BUSY month for me (& probably for you too as you're allllways so busy) but please tell me all the days you have free and one of them will have to match up with mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMFG. same. ughh same, and i am gone for like half the month! i don't think i have any free time until after my trip! i hope we can make it happen though girly, i miss a lotttt.
      xooooxoxo

      Delete
  3. I already do a photo a day basically. I feel like I use instagram so much! I need to take pictures of other things than myself hahaha I love that you think its awesome though. I am going to follow you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the best! i love it too! yesss please do! xo

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad that I got an iPhone, haha. Instagram is addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I already follow and love your Instagram pics! So much cute stuff! I'm girljacklemmon if you want to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your outfit! The contrast is really nice! New follower, by the way! (:

    Oh and I'd like to invite you to enter the great 150 Follower Giveaway I have going on right
    here

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much hun! awwww yay! i will check out your blog.

      thanks so much:)
      xo

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)