July 23, 2012

my work trip to dominican!

so if you read my blog often you know that i looove my job! i work at a student travel company called
s-trip! (student trip) and for the last 14 months i've worked in the toronto office, experiencing so many awesome things! it's an amazing feeling to actually enjoy your job. every day i look forward to going in to the office, and working with the best people ever! :) - i'm always stoked to see what i will be working on next, our goals for the future, and a constant adventure.

travelling is a huge part of my life and to get to help young people experience travel, is a wonderful thing. this past week i had the chance to travel down to punta cana, dominican as a trip leader with s-trip! i was very excited to finally see what it was like to experience the grad trips that thousands & thousands of canadian students were experiencing every year!

i must say, i was made for this job! i had SO much fun in punta cana! the students in my group were absolutely amazing. they made me laugh every day and were just sweet as can be! the staff on destination were unreal! i made so many incredible new friends and think i helped make some people's trips their best trip ever ♥

here are a few of the many photo's i took while on my trip! (all from instagram too, obvs) :

staff reppin' our canada day s-trip tats! :

justttt another day at the office :

no filter, the prettiest sunset i ever did see :

tryin' to work the uniform :

we tried to make and S! :

so many babes! :

pool party!!! :

view from my desk. actually... :

best pool parties ever! :

cutest card from one of my students! :

me & sara, me & jarad, me & fran, me & tim! <3 :

all & all my trip was wonderful! REALLY HOT, but wonderful:)

hope everyone is good! i miss you guys. 
i am going to do my best to catch up with you all very soon!
xo

12 comments:

  1. So jealous! My dream is to wake up and look forward to going to work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie Ross...just livin' the dream :)
    Glad you had an awesome trip! And was I right? How many boys fell in love with you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, i try car!
      yesss best trip. i dunno, 15, 20 tops! lol.

      Delete
  3. Oh, that sunset is just gorgeous. This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are so fun to look at and lucky you that you actually love your job. jealous! I hope to get there one day soon enough : ) Follow me back thanks! http://moradris.blogspot.com/2012/07/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss it is a wonderful thing! i'll check out your blog
      xo

      Delete
  5. I love it!! Seems like the perfect job for you!!! :) hehe what a dream job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this sounds amazing and the photos are all fab! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous phoography and a awesome trip.please visit us Punta Cana Airport Transfers

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)