July 7, 2012

Punta Cana!

Punta Cana, Here I come!
So, tonight I am heading out on an adventure. I am going to staff a trip for work down south to Punta Cana! I work at a place called S-Trip! - we're a student travel company that plans Grad Trips for students all over. My week will be veryyyyy busy, and I probably won't sleep - but it's going to be so much fun! Tons of my friends from the office will be on destination and lots of new friends I'm sure.

My job as a trip leader is to make sure students have the trip of their lives! Planning events and activities all day and night long! Stokedddd :)

Wish me luck (hehe)
I have scheduled a few blog posts for the week so be sure to check back for them!

LOVE YOU.
xo

2 comments:

  1. Could i possibly be any more jealous?! Basically a job where you have fun and make sure other people are too...amazing!

    Have a great time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, what? This looks beautiful! And your job sounds fun! Hectic but fun!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)