September 29, 2012

awkward outfit post.

so guys, i have a confession!
i suck at outfit posts. i think they are really fun! & i love reading about them on peoples blogs, but the truth is...i am so awkward and horrible at them. i don't really have anyone to take outfit photos for me, and i don't even think my outfits are 'outfit post' worthy' really.
BUT, i am going to try to do more because i do love playing dress up and fashion is definitely a big interest of mine! going forward with my fashion segment that is coming (very) soon! i think it'd be good for me to start posting more outfit pixxxxxx.
[ outfits with a cherry on top! ]
so for now, here are some awkward photo's i took on my photobooth.
also, i've got to mention that my favourite outfit poster is elycia from love elycia
i adore her & her style so very much!
GET AWKWARD! ;







13 comments:

  1. You are too too cute!! And I LOVE your sweet honesty! :) Hooray for outfit posts! Really looking forward to seeing them! Just have fun! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much cutie pie!!! :) - you're so sweet! you're right. i am excited to post some more soon!

      Delete
  2. I'm the same, Ilove to dress up in cute dresses evryday but I'm too shy to take the photos let alone post them up haha! But your style is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaaaaah i know right? it's stressful. lol - thanks so much vicki!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute! You look great with the bright lipstick also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are so much fun!! I love your teal blouse.
    I feel the same way about outfit posts...I feel weird going up to my boyfriend (who doesn't like pictures) and being like "Hey, I am cute today...take pictures of me" haha.

    aslouisepleases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you:) hahahaha yeah me too! my bf takes them sometimes but he sucks at it! lolol:)

      Delete
  5. Julie you are adorable in anything you wear! It's that gorgeous smile and prettiness that upstage any outfit you choose! :)
    What colour lipstick is that in the last photo...I'm dying to know! pleeeze and thank you!
    Laurie Anne
    formerly RebelBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness you are adorable! You are not bad at these at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may think you suck out outfit posts, but you are photogenic! And I think the camera would love you! -Jessica L

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)