September 30, 2012

cupcake update!

(c)update!
hello lovelies, happy sunday!
hope your weekend was simply wonderful ♥
unfortunately, i didn't have much of a weekend as i worked yesterday & today but thankfully i totally adore all my co-workers (& love my job!) so it wasn't so bad at all :)

i haven't given you guys a cupcake update in a while! because the summer is so insanely busy for me, i decided to kind of take the summer off from doing cupcake orders! i just couldn't find the time and my life was way too busy. i have had a few the last month and am looking forward to doing more soon!

here are a few photo's some of my recent cupcake creations! ♥
& if you don't already, please follow my cupcakes made with love blog
♥ ♥ ♥












6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I want them all *-* It's my younger sisters 7th birthday and she wants a cupcake theme. I don't think I can live up to this standard! how do you get two icing colours in one like that? :O they're amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all too pretty to eat!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, those pink and blue frosted cupcakes look soooo good! Well, they all do, but I'm especially drawn to those. =P Bet they taste even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I can literally SMELL this post. your blog is the sprinkles on my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am slightly obsessed with cupakes- eating them and images of them! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)