September 4, 2012

europe trip : part one, overall experience!

♥ ♥ ♥
So, this is my first of many posts about our trip! I will post a bunch of photo's from my DSLR camera and talk about each place we travelled to, all of my favourite things, all of our adventures, etc! Are you bored already? I bet. Hahaha. 
Overall our trip was absolutely wonderful. Things could not of gone better for us both! Pete and I travel really well together, since we are such experienced little travellers. We had so many amazing times, saw so many beautiful things, had so many laughs and made so many new memories :) 
Reuniting with my dutch bff Sjarde was so amazing! We met 7 years ago while doing an internship in Orlando, Florida. Staying with and spending time with Pete's family who are from England was incredible as well, so special to meet them all! Going to Liverpool during Beatles week was basically heaven. I loved meeting new people in a totally foreign place. There is something so beautiful about exploring something so unknown.

Here is a sneak peak of photo's, taken from my iphone! (&& then instagramed!)

coffee date in belgium! ;

i love this photo! big ben♥ ;

beautiful backyard, at pete's fam where we stayed ;

we got besties t-shirts! ;

date night at hard days night hotel ;

babetown enjoying mint tea in amsterdam ;

BEATLESWEEK ;

reunited with dutch pals! ; 

ABBEYFUCKINGROAD ;

cutttttest store ever ;

beatles story museum! ;

belgium photo! ;

cheers in london! ;

love mathew street && this breakfast place ;

my new love, cath kidston!! ;

9 comments:

  1. Eee! These photos have gotten me even more excited to hear more about each place! Love how stylish you look in each snap - you fit right in to your chic European settings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time, lovely photos! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get enough of all these photos! You're making me want to go travelinggggg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog - it's so cute, Love the name of it :) Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was soo good to see you!! Love the photos. Can you maybe send me the photos that Pete took of the three of us?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like so much fun!! I was just in Europe for five weeks with my sister and grandma and met a ton of family too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bloggers i like this blogger....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my GOSH that cute store. Did you get anything?!?!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)