September 28, 2012

.home.

[  ]
*day*dreaming*
lately i've been totally dreaming of the day that pete & i buy a house!
i know it's not going to be any time really soon, but the thought of it excites me for sure.
don't get me wrong, i absolutely love our apartment - it's totally perfect for us right now, i adore our place and this area. i also LOVE being able to walk to work (best ever)
i have all these ideas in my mind of what our home will look like some day! i know it will be the most perfect little house too :) - i can't wait to have my own craft room (lolz) i've also got a growing collection of amazing furniture, china, tea cups etc waiting for me for when we do get a house.

hope you're all doing well and that you have a nice&cosy weekend in your home,
where ever that may be ♥

xo


7 comments:

  1. <3 the picture you chose! the warm tones and lighting are so cozy, and the bench with the bookshelf is just about the most perfect piece of furniture I can imagine.

    I've no doubt that your future house will be just as cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love that photo so much! eeeee, yes i can't wait to have a really really cute house! hehe

      Delete
  2. I love that photo!
    And I can't wait to see what you'll do with your house when you get one :)

    http://simply-rae.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! awwww thanks rae! will be exciting some day! xo

      Delete
  3. ahmygosh, this post and your post about your new fashion posting adventures are pretty much the two main things ive been thinking about/wanting to do lately. I think that we're almost the same person, it's terrifying. :)
    oh and by the way, your cd is on the way. SORRY ITS TAKEN SO LONG!!!!
    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aw really?! that is so funny. twinzies!!! hahahaa:)
      no worries girl! looking forward to it
      xo

      Delete
  4. That picture is so cozy and inviting...

    I too dream of the day that I own my own house...I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)