September 16, 2012

life&such

life update!

so, things have been go-go-go since pete & i got back from europe, but things are slowing down (kinda) and i am looking forward to blogging & relaxing and enjoying autumn ♥
things to report :
+ my niece ivy turns 1 tomorrow (i can't believe it!) she is a ray of sunshine and has changed all of our lives. i am the most proud aunt ever and she makes me smile huge.
+ party weekend! this weekend was full of parties. yesterday was ivy's family party & then i went out for a co-workers birthday, today was ivy's picnic party in the park and my cousins birthday party!
+ NHL lockout (FML) those of you who are regular readers know how much i LOVE hockey. this season is not happening as of now due to the lockout, and not gonna lie...i'm crushed
+ fashion bloggin'!!! now that my party planning for my little ivy is done, i have so spare time to work on the fashion segment of my blog - i can't wait! :)
+ autumn! i know i'm not alone here, but i am in love with this season. can't wait for pumpkin spice lattes, reading, sweaters, scarves, cinnamon candles, cosy nights, pumpkin everything, thanksgiving.
+ my darling pal carly & i are finally going to be reunited! she is coming down for a weekend in october and i am so exciteddddddd to finally see her & snuggle
+ i need to get caught up on all of your blogs! if you're a new follow, please say hi!

hope you're all doing absolutely wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! You and your cute posts! You niece is the cutest little girl too! I am a proud aunt as well so I know exactly how you feel. Hope your weekend is going wonderfully! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit man, imagine if we went to a Leafs vs Habs game in Toronto? Damn lockout... haha.

    LET'S HANG OUT. What weekend is Carly coming down?? It's De's birthday the first weekend, then the next weekend it's Nat's & we're HOPEFULLY going away for the weekend to a cottage... but other than that I think I'm free in Oct? Haha. LET'S HANG OUT. Seriously. I'm going to Toronto on the 30th for that underground food market thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IMSOEXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caaaarly in Toronto? ouuu ;)
    And I am so so so with you with pumpkin spice lattes and autumn, I'm loving it!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)