September 3, 2012

september goals!

oh hi september! :)
so now that i am back from my travels & summer has come to an end, i am ready to live it up!
i am going to go back to doing monthly goals, so here we go...
september goals
+ go to the gym (at least) twice a week (i am easing back in to it!)
+ try 2-3 new dinner recipes (& maybe blog about one!)
+ do a fall super clean of our place
+ clean out my closet, and take clothes to kind exchange
+ plan the cutest birthday party ever for my niece ivy
+ send 5 letters in the mail!
+ hosts friends at our place for dinner&drinks
+ bring my lunch to work at least 3 days a week
+ add all our trip photo's to facebook
+ complete series of blog posts of our trip! (better get goin' on this one!)

♥♥♥
september! you're gonna be a good month!
(tomorrow will be my first pumpkin spice latte of the season! omfg)

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful month :) I so wish we had pumpkin spice lattes in the UK...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg giiiiiirl, how do you guys not have them!? i wish i could send you one! hehe:)

      Delete
  2. ooo i need to do something very similar. thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for September! Yaaay! Excited to hear about everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin is one of the BEST things about fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing a super clean out of my room too! I'm almost finished, I have a massive bag of clothes for recycling. People always say 'spring clean' but usually do major clean outs around late august, early September. It has always been one of those 'fresh start' months I guess :)

    tobequitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh i SOOOO need to do it! i think this weekend is the one! totally an amazing fresh start month! :)

      Delete
  6. I think you need to add "hang out with Holly" to the list!! Haha. Let's make it happen!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)