October 21, 2012

book club!

toronto book club (!!!)
so, it's been on my to-do list for a while, and i am so excited about it...
i'm going to start a book club! hooray!
i tweeted about it a while ago, and i know a bunch of people seemed interested! (and a bunch are fellow toronto bloggers! yeyeyeye)
so, things are in the early stages (obviously) but i do hope we can get things going soon!

if you're interested in joining a book club...
♥ leave a comment with your email!
♥ must live in toronto, or close enough to be able to meet with us torontonians!
♥ we'll do our best to meet every 4-6 weeks!

i think it will be really fun! i'm looking forward to reading some amazing books, spending time with awesome people, hosting, and having an excuse to get together, chit chat & drink wine!
i think we could maybe all take turns hosting, and as far as the day i guess it will depend. i kinda like the idea of maybe doing it sunday afternoon or evening? let me know what you think!

we will talk details & such soon, but for now let me know if you're interested♥
reading is sexy!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, me please!
    Though I cannot do Sunday eves.

    Yours truly,
    Ghost Face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, a million times yessssssssssss!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes! Sunday would work for me :)

    erin.e.ackerman@gmail.com

    And I don't mind hosting either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in and can host too.
    Sunday evenings would be perfect, though other days can work if I have enough notice.
    melaniegodecki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived in Toronto, this sounds so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello@misskaitonline.com :)))) so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaaay
    I can help you organize anything you need
    and we can use my English Teacher skills for discussion if ever needed!

    angelaanneart@gmail.com

    Sundays are good for me!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)