November 14, 2012

christmas wish list.

here are a few cuties on my christmas wish list this year! but to be honest, i really do have everything i could ever want. can't wait to spoil every i love! :)
♥♥♥

this adorable custom ring from amy cornwell - how adorable is it? just replace that "n" with a "j"
pete&jules forevs. ♥

the lumineers cd! (yes, i still play/buy cd's!)


tassimo coffee maker! (omgz!) pete & i asked for one, eeee! fancy comfy in the comfort of our own home! stoked.

cath kidston christmas tins! omg.

essie sparkles, yes please.

how cuteee is this print from handz?

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love this post, I usually dislike christmas but i have to say this and your amazing christmas spirit is fixing that ;)

    Love the Essie glitters and the cath kidston tins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. giiiirl, you better come visit my blog all season because it's only going to get better from here! hehe!

      eee same! i am going to email you back soon too!
      xo

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that ring! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These items are so cute :3
    Ring ring , you will get all these item on Christmas :) Did you tell it to Santa , haha?

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even handle how nice your blog looks!! The make-over is sooo amazing! I've asked for the a package from the same blog-designer for xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it so cute? lauren did such an amazing job, i am so in love! hope you get that for christmas!!
      xo

      Delete
  5. What a great wish list! We finally got a Keurig since my husband has been asking for it, and I must admit that it's so convenient! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that ring! :)

    xx

    Sofia
    www.lescoupsdcoeur.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all so cute.

    also, love your new redesign!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)