November 6, 2012

little*happy*things

Oh, hiiiiiiiii* :)
it's been a while since i've done a token "happy post"
if you're new to my blog then i will remind you that this blog is my place to post fun, happy, positive messages to anyone who is willing to read!

so tonight, a little post on the little things that you can do to cheer you up & make life sweet!
+ surprise a co-worker with a coffee
+ have dinner ready for your bf/gf/friends/fam
+ compliment a stranger
 + leave a kind comment on a blog post
+ give a nice long hug
+ call your grandparents, you'll hear their smile over the phone
+ read an old book 
+ clean out your closet and donate old clothes
+ snuggle up with a blanket & a tea
+ pamper yourself
+ make a donation to a charity that means something to you
+ set goals for yourself
+ tell someone you haven't talked to in a while that you miss them
+ watch your favourite girly movies
+ google things from your childhood to make you smile
+ make someone a homemade gift
+ print some photo's and make an album or a scrapbook
+ get a blog notebook where you can be inspired by new ideas
+ start a countdown for something you're excited about
+ smile at a stranger
+ tip your barista
+ sing in the shower
+ go green, pack healthy snacks for work//school
+ never give up.

Hope you're feeling good & smiling lots!
leave a comment & say hi :)

18 comments:

  1. You're such a ray of sunshine lady. I'm never disappointed by your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are SO sweet kate! thank you so much! the feeling is mutual :)

      Delete
  2. These are such good ideas!! I was going to do a post like this but you pretty much covered all of the key points, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas :) It's amazing how doing something nice and little for someone else can actually boost your own mood and make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love! YES, you are so right! it's a WIN/WIN!!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love these! It is true that often the way out of the dumps is by helping someone else. How can you be blue when you've cheered someone else's spirit? I totally needed these. I think I'll be making up some care packages for long lost friends tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you cutie pie! i totally agree!!!!! it's one of my favourite things to do :) - YES girl! that is wonderful! they will be SO excited!
      xo

      Delete
  5. loved this list! and thank you for your sweet words over on my page! i hope you will join in on the holiday blog hop !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love! and YES girl you knowwww i will be all over that! i am so excited!!!!

      Delete
  6. Aww this post just made me smile :) Thanks for providing this list :) I love it!

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! Life and happiness is in the details. I went to bed angry last night, but this post reminded me that yesterday I did a lot of things that made me happy, so happiness wins. :)
    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has made me feel much more positive about things at the moment <3 X

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)