December 10, 2012

12 days of christmas lists!

well hello there, lovely!
Happy Monday!

I am excited of this new little Christmas blog feature I thought of last week :)
I am really busy around Christmas (with being an elf an all) and don't have too much extra time for blogging, or guest posts or anything like that HOWEVER I want to still share my love of Christmas with my wonderful readers. SO, with that being said, I introduce to you...

The 12 days of Christmas Lists ♥ ;
I am going to do 12 posts between now and Christmas, each one with a different topic related to Christmas! The list will include 12 things based off of the topic!

12 reasons why I LOVE Christmas :

1. It makes (most) people so friendly & happy and filled with cheer.
2. It inspires people to do more good.
3. People give whether it's something small and simple or big and extravagant
4. It exudes positive energy
5. You get to spend time with those you love most!
6. You get to meet up with old friends a celebrate
7. It gives me amazing memories, especially of my Dad who I miss so much!
8. I love to spread Joy and Cheer as much as I possibly can!
9. It gives me a reason to spoil all of the amazing people in my life
10. Everything about this time of year just makes me so happy
11. It will always be here. Same time & place, every year.
12. It inspires me to do more all year round

Lots more to come!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ah, I just love your posts and YOU! <3

    Jenn xo
    www.hello-gutentag.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts!! You should just keep doing them all through the year!! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)