December 30, 2012

girl crush : cath kidston

oh, cath! how i love you so.
so, i really need to talk about my favourite thing/person/love in life - cath kidston!
back in august when pete & i were in england, i discovered the most perfect & beautiful things (of all kinds) i've ever seen ♥ ♥ ♥
the above photo i took at one of cath's stores in london, as i was drooling. i bought tons of her stuff and wanted it ALL if possible, but i ran out of room in my suitcase (and pete's)
i still managed to get quite a few things. i noticed there were a few cath things at homesense, and some how pete found them too & got them for me for christmas (awww, cutie!)
tonight i was dreaming of her gorgeous stuff & wanted to share the love :








( photo's from here )

are you in love yet?


4 comments:

  1. I love her stuff too! It's all SO cute! I had one of her phone cases a while ago. It was one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't she just perfect? i totally swoon over everything!!! :) can't wait to get more!!!xoxo

      Delete
  2. well. now she is my crush too. I need those phone covers. haha.

    Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)