January 29, 2013

cute toronto - straight up cuteness.

happy tuesday everyone!
i've done some cute toronto posts in the past & want to do many more for you all! i love this city so much and want to share the love. i love reading other blogs and learning about so many cities across the world, so i want to share with you my city & how much i love toronto!
here are a few bits&pieces of  the t-dot-oh! ♥

blue jays game! love going to watch the jays in the summer :

posing at an awesome vintage subway station wall :

one of my favourite buildings in toronto, taken from front street! :

drooling over vintage awesomeness at the antique market (st.lawrence market) :

drink shop at one of my fave stores in the city! blue banana in kensington market :

pretty lights on trees at the distillery district! :

best sign ever! during pride in the summer, outside one of my favourite shops in toronto, outer later :

the view from the balcony at my work! overlooking queen street west :

the beautiful & talented britt @ the most beautiful jewelry shop of all time - anice :

the view from our apartment! perfect sky! :

getting a free daisy on my walk to work, yes please! :

a cart of goodies at dundas square! :

some love i posted! :) :

the best diner ever! george street diner :

st.james park right by our place! loveeee it!

the prettiest sky ever, and my babbby the CN tower!

more about TORONTO & all it's cuteness to come soon!
xo

28 comments:

  1. I love this! I can't believe I've barely spent any time in Toronto (I'm from NB but have lived in NL for the past 5 years). I'm dying to go back! Especially to Kensington Market!

    Lesley
    bytheporchlight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lesley!!! awwww you gotta come back. kensington is the best:)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! That "Happy Pride" unicorn is my new favorite thing! This makes me want to visit Toronto & it also really inspires me to do some cute tourism in my own city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg isn't it so cute? they always have the best signs on their chalk board! you'll love toronto, promise! and YES! do it:)

      Delete
  3. Your from Toronto?! I didnt know this! That's so awesome! I'm Canadian too and I lived in Toronto for a year and a half! So awesome :) I should go back to visit!

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes, i am always posting toronto love! i love it here:)

      Delete
  4. Toronto seems like such a cute town! I really want to visit Canada soon :)

    xoxo
    Nat
    modernbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's verrrry cute! i hope you visit!!! ps - your camera should be there soon! sorry for the delay love :)
      xo

      Delete
  5. alright alright i'll move there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, new follower from the totally awesome blog hop. I've never been to Toronto but I'd love to check it out. These pictures are great! :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey!!! welcome! and you definitely should! thanks for stopping by!
      xo

      Delete
  7. man, I grew up in Toronto, but I'm currently living in Niagara-on-the-Lake. I legitimately tear up when I see the CN Tower on my bus ride into town. I love Toronto so much. It's an amazing city, and it'll always be my home!!

    --Erin
    Came your by way the blog hop, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww hey erin! hahaha aw, i am so in love with the CN tower. my bf always teases me about how much i love it! it really is an awesome place.

      Delete
  8. toronto does look so cute! i need to get there some day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toronto seems amazing! :) I just found your blog from the hope blog and I really like it! I´m a new follower!

    http://marilovescupcakes.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sure is and thanks so much! i will check yours out now!!!:)

      Delete
  10. I've always wanted to visit Toronto, and this makes me want to even more!

    I'm here from the blog hop :) glad I stopped by, your blog is so happy and fun!

    Stephanie
    http://violetlilacplum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good, i am glad. i hope you make it here some day!

      awesome stephanie! i am going to check out your blog too!
      xo

      Delete
  11. LOVE the snow!!! so much!!!

    i am a new follower and i am so excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the snow is too pretty! love it too.

      yayayyyyyy thank you beth! xo

      Delete
  12. I love this! Toronto seems like such a beautiful and fun city. Definitely very different than where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live here too, and I love it just as much as you it seems! This city is a great place to be, and you make it even cuter with your cute Toronto pics! Please post more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe awww yay! yessss lots more to come don't you worry:)

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)