January 14, 2013

*inspire!*

i'm all about inspiration, always!
i save articles in magazines and newspapers, i bookmark blogs, i write lists, i save notes in my iphone, i hang it on my walls, i write it down every day.
inspiration is what keeps me going every day!
& one of my favourite quotes of all time is :
"aspire to inspire before you expire"
i've been feeling very inspired lately, maybe because it's a new year and i've got new dreams and goals, but i feel like really making them happen!
so what is inspiring YOU right now?

for me, here are a few things :
blog inc is so great, i feel like i am learning a lot and feeling so inspired about this little blog & making it something extra special! check out this cute little blog in video - i loved it! oh joy is so wonderful!

YES & YES!, my adorable co-worker AMY told me about a giveaway happening over on a blog called YES&YES so i checked it out and love her blog! she was offering a giveaway where she'd help out a company/blog with social media, networking etc. well, i didn't win but she did send me an email with a copy of her little e-book called "7 Tricks For A Polished + Impressive + Productive Online Life." so awesome! (thanks sarah!)

discovering new blogs! oh, i love this. sometimes i just do this for hours! i don't even know how i end up where i am but it's so amazing to find new blogs to help inspire you. there are so many cute & wonderful blogs out there

♥ listening to wonderful music! can't stop listening to of monsters & men right now!

my family! i'm so thankful that i am so close with my family and get to spend so much time with them. last night after a family function pete & i talked about how we always have the best time together! i love them so much!

2013! this year has been SO good so far! pete & i have been so very busy almost every day and it just keeps going! i feel like that there is so much to look forward to!

9 comments:

  1. Your blog inspires me! such a lovely little post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww caroline! this made me so happy! thank you! just started following your blog!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Such a positive blog post, I love reading about all of your positivity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DANA! thank you. you're so sweet. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

      Delete
  3. i just love me some you. i'm gonna need this book before the new blog pops up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW BABE. i love me some YOU. hurry uppppp! i miss your blog. yesss, you'd LOVE it.

      xo

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness Jules! We are so alike! LOL...I like to go through old magazines that become old because I rarely make time to read them & I tear out interesting articles that I plan to read & put them into notebooks sectioned "Beauty, Health, etc." I am a dork...or products I want to try, movies I plan to see...etc. Inspiration can come in many forms & I am a big visual person..I am too so excited for the New Year as well as following my goals & PS: I am so buying that book!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute. I love your positivity and happiness!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)